Internal Evaluation Scheme
Attendance and Classroom interaction
Class Test-I & Class Test-II
Pass Mark in Internal is 50% of total marks i.e. 25.
External Evaluation Scheme
- University Semester Examination of 3 Hours duration.
- Pass mark will be 35% which means students have to score 35 out of 100.
Practical/Sessional Evaluation Scheme
Pass mark will be 50% which means students have to score 50 out of 100.
- Attendance & Daily Performance
- Lab Record
- Lab Quiz
- Final Experiments & Viva
Total – 100
- All Lab examinations are to be completed one week before the end semester examination and marks are to be displayed on the college notice board.
- Students are to be shown their copies and marks within 15 days of any Internal Examination. For each internal examination secured marks are to be displayed in the college notice board.
- Highest mark secured must be displayed with name.
- Every month the attendance must be displayed with name.
- At least three student feedbacks are to be collected. (After one month of teaching, after Class Test-II and after completion of course and before end semester examination.)
- Remedial classes if conducted must be shown as the part of the Time table and attendance record to be maintained.